Weight Loss Top Secret,weight loss tips,diet food

Monday 6 April 2009

Carbohydrates, The weight loss Myth:

Fat Loss 4 IdiotsFor years I have been going out to eat with people who stay away from bread pasta in fear of gaining weight or at least not losing any, they sit across from me as I eat all of it look at me curiously hence the c conversation begins.
First of all let me qualify this by saying I am a 42 year old female Certified Personal trainer with 16% body fat while I don't say that to impr you but to impr upon you that cohydrates are an ential part of our diet when we do the right things as part of a healthy lifestyle.
When you are working with a trainer or fitn profional or if you do your own strength training program cs are ential part of weight loss, toning firming gaining lean muscle mass. Cohydrates are what your body needs to build muscle.
For every pound of muscle your body gains it burns 50 calories while at rest. That is right while at rest. You heard me you can burn calories while you sleep, they key is cs strength training. To find out what all this means to you stay tuned for Cohydrates the weight loss myth part II.


Fat Loss 4 Idiots

No comments: