Weight Loss Top Secret,weight loss tips,diet food

Sunday 12 April 2009

How to lose 20 lbs of fat fast and safe in 30 days or less:

Fat Loss 4 IdiotsSo many people are trying to lose weight by any all means necessary. I wanted to put down a few things t I h found to work in an effort of helping others lose weight just like I h done.


I recently had a baby via c-section was so terrified t I would not be able to shed the lbs off. I was instructed by my doctor not to do any work-out routines for at least 4 weeks. This was a bit hard for me to listen too. One thing I h found is t you are the best judge of your body. I started my work out routine at just 2 weeks. I'm not recomending this to you all, all I am saying is t it worked for me. I listened to my body my body told me it was ok. It has been 5 weeks sense my son was born I h already lost 35 lbs. I feel, LOOK, great! My husb couldn't be happier I h never had this much self confidence in my life.


I h decided to start my own home business to help others. To learn more about me my home business please visit my blog at
http://sassyfite.blogspot.com/


Thank you all for your support. I hope t you too will h the success t I h had!Fat Loss 4 Idiots

No comments: