Weight Loss Top Secret,weight loss tips,diet food

Friday 3 April 2009

This One Weight Loss Tip can Change Your Life: Escape Mindless Eating NOW!:

Fat Loss 4 Idiots


Mless ing packs on the pounds. Every found yourself looking at t cookie package wondering how it got to be empty and in your hand? Ever gone downstairs to feed a hungry kitty, only to f yourself at the refrigerator heading down the stairs after everyone else has gone to bed only to land up in front of the fridge ing mlessly? Ever wondered ab just how many calories you consume with really thinking ab it? Now's the time to end all t.




Think ab it - aren't there certain places t are just conducive to mless ing? I know t my private binge bar used to be my car. A perfect place because it screened others and myself (and my food stash) in. It gave me a perfect private space: traffic lights to provide the perfect ing opportunity, a radio to give me a b to too, a s to hide wrappers under. Heaven knows how many pounds I packed on just in my car.




If your car is your binge bar too - time to clean it . NOW. Take ever wrapper you can f, vacuum and give your car a really good clean. It's a way of putg yourself on notice: with t old self-defing habit, and in with the new. You can't focus on really enjoying your food when you've got half your focus on the road and the other half wondering whether t guy next to you at the traffic light is watching you scarf it down.




Another place famous for mless ing is watching TV. You know, 'Desperate Housewives' fs you sitg there, glued to the screen with your hand going from chip packet to mh, in an automc motion. At the end you really couldn't tell me what it tasted like, although you'd probably be sure to tell me you enjoyed it.




Next is t computer.... have a quick look at your keyboard - does it have crumbs and grubbiness from food? I know, it's ka tricky to and type, but it's amazing how many people manage to multi-task with a few finger-licks in between.




Take 'post-it's' and past one on your TV screen, one of your computer screen and one of your fridge/food cupboard too and on it write: "I love you enough not to mlessly." This is your remer to make more self-loving choices: choices 'for' your health, rather n choices t shoot you and your body in the proverbial foot.





Do you want to overcome mless ing for good? Just doing this has probably been the single biggest weight loss secret I've discovered. For a fabulous exercise to help you do this, click on the link to the ditch diets live light website below.




Fat Loss 4 Idiots

No comments: