Weight Loss Top Secret,weight loss tips,diet food

Sunday 12 April 2009

My 5 secrets to the 35 lbs I lost in one month:

Fat Loss 4 IdiotsI recently just had my second child via c-section. After my first child I was severly over weight and didn't know what to do about it. Once I got pregnant with my second I became terrified that I wouldn't be able to lose any of the extra weight put on. Thank goodness I was wrong! I wanted to share the top 5 ths that helped me lose weight.


1. Do at st 30 min's of cardio each day. The key is to not go to fast. Walk burns more fat the runn and to w out at st 6 days out of the week, don't take more then 1 day off.


2. W out y abs EVERY day! This is someth that normally gets over looked. You need to w out y abs every day it is not enough to do them every other day. Make sure to alternate different types of ab w outs so that y muscles don't get used to y every day rout. You want the biggest burn.


3. W out y upper body every other day. Make sure to target each upper arm muscle for at st 3 reps.


4. W out y lower body every other day. Alternate, upper one day, lower the next. Make sure to target all y muscles for at st 3 reps.


5. Make sure you drink plenty of water. You need to drink at st 8 cups a day and make sure to drink more dur y w out.


If you want more then just the basic steps to los weight and you want to see my secrets pse feel free to look at my blog at http://sassyfite.blogspot.com/ this is now my at home business so pse enjoy!Fat Loss 4 Idiots

No comments: