Weight Loss Top Secret,weight loss tips,diet food

Saturday 28 March 2009

Fatass Girl Eats Pizza:

Fat Loss 4 IdiotsI'm straving, so I go to the nearby za joint we t make tasty za. I sit te devouring my pie of za. I'm alone. people at the store are probably staring at me, which is normal. Its a za store, people eat za te, whats te to look at? People like to stare at a fatass girl eating za. Its just fascinating.


2 women come into the za come to my table and hover over me. T are wearing idential clothes, which I figure is a uniform. T are complete strangers. ir clothes say the name of a gym pleastd all over it. T come to my table, look me dead in the eye and say"


Hi, I am Jamie Lane and this is Miley Carson (hahaha, their names sound so similar to Jamie Lynn Spears and Miley Ray Cyrus. I never ever thought I would meet two skinny strangers at the same time who have similar names to our teen sensations...which by the way I'm not a big fan of.)


so t continue on:
We noticed you come in e and eating za. We see you eating. Dont you know this is unhealthy for you. Its very bad for you. You shouldnt be eating this. You should be on a diet, te is a gym two doors down from e, why dont you come in for a FREE consultation and free trial? Meaning, t dont want me to eat anything te, t probably have some food that t are trying to sell me.


T handed me their business cards and a brochure of the gym. T basically give the 411 about their establishment/


I'll think about it, is all I said. n t stormed out.


Is that a way to solicite new members? To barge in a za shop and insult them for eating? I was the only one in the entire za shop that t targeted. Maybe becuase i'm a fatass girl. Oh the life of a fatass girl.


Thank you for reading my article, to read more please click on the link Fatass Girl Fat Loss 4 Idiots

No comments: