Weight Loss Top Secret,weight loss tips,diet food

Friday 13 March 2009

How to Bump Up Your Dieting Motivation - A Simple Approach That Will Keep Your Weight Loss Going:

Fat Loss 4 IdiotsIf I asked you to wash my car you probably wouldn't rush to pick up the hose sponge but if I asked you to wash my car for $10,000 you would probably drop eything you were doing start scrubbing. Why were you suddenly mvated to do the work? The ren is you saw what was in it for you you wanted it!


Finding your dieting mvation is no different; you simply have to put a little thought into uncoing what you really want - what is in it for you.


If you asked someone why they are dieting you would likely get an answer such as:


- I want to look better
- I want to feel better
- I want to look good in shorts t summer
- I have an event coming up want to feel good about myself
- I want better health


The fact is that most people could come up with a list like t in a y short period of time. Now there is nothing wrong with t list, in fact these are all y valid rens to lose weight the problem is that t list is not y compelling the rens don't pack the emonal power needed to mvate you through tough dieting times.


Finding those true emon-packed rens is not hard, you just have to dig a little deeper.


Try t exercise, it is simple but requires a bit of thought. Take out a sheet of paper number 1 to 15 down the side of the page, now come up with 15 rens you want to lose weight. Clients who have done t in the past have uncoed ren that had deep emonal meaning for them such things as:


- I want to be able to fit into the seats at the amusement park when I go with my kids
- I want to get pregnant feel my weight is preventing it
- I want to accomplish t while my mom is still alive
- My weight is preventing me from going for a promon at work


These rens were hidden from their cciousness until they did the work to unco them but once they were revealed the rens acted as catalysts in their weight loss effort kept them mvated until their goal was reached.


Your dieting mvation will be unique to you, take some time now to unco the compelling rens you want to lose weight you will find it much easier to reach your goal.



If you could make weight loss easier by just changing the way you think, would you want to learn how? Click on t link for my free audio recording Change Your Thoughts - Lose Weight.


Dr. Becky Gillaspy is the creator of Weight Loss without Worry helping you change your mindset your weight in just 7 weeks.



Fat Loss 4 Idiots

No comments: