Weight Loss Top Secret,weight loss tips,diet food

Saturday 27 December 2008

Top 2 Heavy Weight Diet Pills Head to Head:


Proactol Vs Hoodia


The heavy weight Diet pill face off!


There are a lot of things to say pre fight about both of these products, Proactol has had it share of Clinical Training and Development, backed by big hitters such as The Guardian and The Florida Style Magazine, where as Hoodia has been covered across America on 'CNN' and other news programs as being the new kid on the block, being a prickle Cactus of a fellow and the newest buzz word to rock the states!


But our first round will come down to success story's not promoted by there own website!


Simple! a straite Google race to see to see which product has the biggest results!


Ding ! Round 1


Proactol moves in with a quote from a Blog page "I have been using PROACTOL now for 8 months , and have lost nearly 42 pounds. I am down from a size 16 to a 10, like I used to be. I am much happier, healthier and fitter thanks to this product. I'm so glad I found a review on PROACTOL. Thanks to Proactol I now have my shape back from 6 years ago. I feel like a new woman!"


Big opening move from Proactol but what can Hoodia come back with, "I started taking Hoodia in August. Now it's been coming off a little slower because I have not been able to do the exercising that I should but I was restricted in doing that because of my back. I couldn't lift any kind of weights or do any kind of physical activity, but Hoodia has helped me lose so far 40LBS and I feel great."


With a close opening round edged by proactols Superior weight i can hear you all saying that this just could be extreme cases or how do we no its true..Simple google your self ' I lost weight with Proactol/Hoodia! and for those who are believer's the fight continues!


Round 2 The Price OFF!


so whats a month supply and diet plan going to cost me! Well Hoodia is straite out of the trap, smashing in with a month Package at around �42 a little over a �1 a Day where as a month supply of Proactol comes in at around �52 mark! A slight victory for Hoodia but the Proactol package contains more pills! so fair to say this round was a draw.



Final Round The Knockout!


Hoodia has the edge with price, but something i have noticed when trying to buy this product is that every time i search for the product i get different pages selling Hoodia. Now there has been a few issues with products not being 100% genuine and lots of different price fluctuations and with that in mind, and Proactol being backed up by an excellent customer support team (which i have spoken too), a reliable Web page that's both secure and fast and the fact that if your not completely happy with there product they offer a money back guarantee. The judges decision has to go with Proactol for an all round package that provides results and guarantees success, Well that's gets my vote!


To read more reviews on Diets and Diet Products please feel free to visit WWW.DietsReviewedOnline.COM


With a massive guide to the best Diets and Diet Products Online, For further reading on how to lose weight or just feal happy in yourself please look us up at WWW.DietsreviewedOnline.com!

No comments: