Weight Loss Top Secret,weight loss tips,diet food

Saturday 20 December 2008

Burn that extra fat - and lose weight now!:

Fat Loss 4 IdiotsThe way of modern life, fast foods and unhealthy habits eventually show as fat in our bodies. Exercise and healthy diet can keep us fit, but time comes when we have to focus on losing that extra fat we have generated. Fat loss is simply a matter of burning unhealthy body fat, and the formula looks simple: body fat with diet and exercise leads to weight loss by dieting through nutrition blood sugar hormonal response.



Much can be done by simply looking at this matter differently, and understanding that our own attitude and perhaps laziness is working against us. I believe that when we have a problem, any problem, it is good to listen to advice form those who have successfully walked the same path before. So listen up;


Fat loss is not just about a better body and better health, it is actually best brought about with a sensible diet combined with a rigorous exercise program and intelligent supplementation. But this is not easy in the modern busy and demanding times, and fat loss is different with low carb or other methods of weight loss but I still think fat loss is the safest and healthiest among all of these methods. The key to effective belly fat loss is working with your biology. While rapid fat loss is certainly a realistic goal to achieve, many people seek unrealistic techniques of doing it.


For many women, fat loss is a major concern. While for many women, fat loss is a question of appearance, there is more beneath the skin of this problem (no pun intended). It has been found, that in the end for women, fat loss is a challenge for their patience. Here is an example from Beth with her own words, who is following a fitness program and weight loss diet;


For the past 21 days I have been consistent in my routines at the gym, (including my body pump classes, yoga, aqua-fit, and spinning) and have added two 10 minute mini sets to my work day. I thought this is too much for me and I don't have the power and energy, but something has changed in me and I am able to follow that routine and my vitality is much higher than before. Now I have come to understand that that permanent fat loss is not just a physical condition, but that I will have to struggle with deep seated spiritual and emotional baggage, but once I get on right track, I feel excellent.


That is encouraging! But she is using her willpower and a program, I also happen to know her family supports her, so it's not automatic in any way.


Back to the subject:


Ultimately, fat loss is not dependent on meat or even protein per se: it is primarily dependent on calories in versus calories out, hormonal control, and metabolic efficiency. Experiments show that an alkaline diet stimulates your body to burn fat fast but healthfully and that easily maintaining your fat loss is the natural result of restoring a normal acid alkaline balance in your body. If we want results with weight or fat loss, we will have to change our routines and move about after meals.


The medicines:


How about weight loss pills and supplements? Here is a quote from one medical article:


Recently completed research has confirmed that Clarinol� not only easily helps reduce body fat, but that it does so in specific areas of the body where fat loss is most desired without extra dieting or exercise efforts. If a combination of muscle and strength gains with some fat loss is your goal, take 2 or 3 Muscle Mass tablets every 5 or 10 minutes during your training session until you have taken the correct amount for your weight. Because fat loss is not the objective, merely a side effect, it occurs as quickly as the body is able to cleanse the toxins and restore balance to the organs and energy systems.


You read that and you think "wow" - I just take some pills while I exercise and my problems are gone�


The truth however is that most of those pills are not thoroughly tested, they have side effects, and ultimately what comes around goes around. I am strongly against any pills, the effective long term fat or weight loss is achieved by a combination of healthy diet and a good exercise program.


Here is Celina's mission statement to achieve fat loss;


It's been a year since I've started my body sculpting program, I have fallen off the wagon so many times, gotten back up, worked on my routine & diet again & back off the wagon etc�I've been going through a divorce over the past two years & needless to say now is the time when I really need to look good so feel good about myself�My mission statement for fat loss is staying motivated, sticking to my diet on those days when tuna on a bed lettuce doesn't seem like a rewarding treat at the end of a stressful day & most of all learning to love and help myself.


So there it is - it's a struggle and strong motivation is needed, we go up and down, but keeping to the routines, it can be done, in fact it is not difficult at all, but we have to change our routines and we need strong commitment.


To conclude:


Easy, permanent, and successful fat loss is something most of us make much too complex. In its simplest form fat loss is realized when we are burning more calories than we ingest. For most of us, excessively limiting our caloric intake in order to facilitate fat loss is just not a viable long-term solution, the real key to successful and permanent fat loss is learning what works for you- and to next never stop making progress in the right direction.


To your health and happiness.


Sign up for my Weight Loss Newsletter and get "Dangers in Weight Loss" -PDF ($50 value) absolutely free: http://www.kevinwhiteproducts.com


Fat Loss 4 Idiots

No comments: